Book Review – The Rudest Book Ever
7 LESSONS FROM THE RUDEST BOOK EVER
- You will have some failures in life, especially at the beginning. Accept them as foundational building blocks for your future success. Success is a journey.
- The more you know yourself, the more confident you become. The fastest way to increase your self-esteem is to know yourself very well.
- You have to create the kind of life you want. Nobody is going to give you success, you have to create it.
- Your happiness should not be tied to events and people that you cannot control. Stop making your happiness depend on others.
- You need to learn how to learn. You need to know what conditions are the best for your mind.
- You must learn to receive every piece of advice with a sieve for truth. Not all old people are wise, even foolish people grow old.
- Your ego could be your enemy. Don’t let your ego stop you from learning, connecting with new people, and having new experiences.